Maclock Multi Purpose
Stair Tread Bracket
Stairways Made Easy
|Maclock Multi Purpose Stair Tread Brackets are designed for use with most types of stair treads and can be fastened to a varietyof surfaces including steel stringers or timber or masonry surfaces. This makes Maclock Multi Purpose Stair Tread Brackets a truly universal fixing for stairway construction. It is suitable for spiral stairs as well as conventional stairways.
||Bolt or screw to timber Stringers or Mansonry surface
|Maclock Multi Purpose Stair Tread Brackets are manufactured from steel. The finish can be black (not treated) or galvanised - whichever suits the purpose.
|Weld to Steel Stringers
· Metal Stringers - weld bracket to stringer
· Timber - bolt bracket to timber
· Masonry - use dynabolt type fixings to bolt to walls etc.
· Manufactured from Black Mild Steel or Galvanised Steel, 3mm thick
· Black Mild Steel or Galvanised Steel
· Most stair treads can be used on Maclock Stair Tread Brackets including concrete, timber, metal.
Maclock Fasteners hold timber together